There are countless hazards at a construction site. The injuries from a construction site accident can be devastating and could more often than not be prevented by more strict enforcement of safety procedures.
A construction site accident is unusually complex as there are often many companies on site and determining the faulty party may be extremely difficult. Time is critical. Prompt investigation of the accident scene is crucial. The insurance company will have its own team of investigators dispatched immediately. The sooner you hire John Schuerman to represent you, the sooner we can act to preserve critical evidence.
John Schuerman will hold the construction companies and insurance companies accountable for your losses. We are here to help you and will aggressively fight for full compensation of your claim. Call 1-800-274-0045 today for a free consultation. Evening and weekend appointments as well as home and hospital visits are available.
Types of Construction Site Accidents
- Highway construction zone accidents
- Construction truck accidents
- Defective/malfunctioning equipment injuries
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents
- Amputation, loss of limb claims
- Falls from/through roofs or other high structures
- Electric shock injury
- Worker’s compensation claims
- Injuries resulting from lack of safety equipment