Studies have shown that reflecting on the good things in life can make us all happier and more engaged. Looking for the good things in life is often simply a matter of perspective. As Abraham Lincoln once said, “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or we can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
What are you thankful for this fall? To help you get started, here is a list of just a few of the things we all have to be grateful for this holiday season.
- Life: If you’re reading this, you’re awake and breathing with a heartbeat.
- Health: Every day that you are healthy is a good day.
- Loved ones: They add so much to our lives.
- Your senses: The abilities to see, smell, hear, taste, and touch add to your experience of life.
- Our soldiers and veterans: These brave men and women risk their lives to protect our freedom.
- Electricity and clean drinking water: We are lucky to live in an area where these things are taken for granted.
- The ability to express yourself: You can choose to express yourself in a variety of mediums, from speaking to a friend to painting a landscape.
- Natural resources: The United States has an abundance of natural resources.
- Our community
Here at Schuerman Law, we are especially grateful to have you in our lives. If you ever need legal advice or services, remember that we are here to help. Our mission is to help injured people regain their quality of life. We provide evening and weekend visits as well as home and hospital visits.
If you or a loved is affected by a personal injury, contact the Schuerman Law office today. Schuerman Law has been working with personal injury claims for over 40 years. John Schuerman will compassionately advocate for injured individuals as well as their families while fighting for full compensation of their claims. Schuerman Law offers evening and weekend appointments in addition to home and hospital visits. Schedule a free consultation today by calling 1-800-274-0045.